Plugin allows to define search keywords for posts to prioritize them in search results, so these posts are listed first.
This plugin extends functionality of popular WordPress search engine – SearchWP.
As far as this plugin extends SearchWP plugin, it should be installed.
Plugin available for download from WordPress plugin directory or can be installed via standard WordPress plugin installation interface.
- Allows multiple priority keywords per post.
- Does not influence order of other articles.
- Sorts prioritized posts by relevance, if multiple posts returned by search.
- Gutenberg compatible
Easiest and fastest way to install plugin is to do this from WordPress site plugin management interface. Alternatively one can follow the steps:
- Upload the plugin files to the `/wp-content/plugins/priority-for-searchwp` directory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress.
- Configure Instagram API keys on plugin settings page.
- Put Social Photo Grid block, short code or widget to the pages where you want to see them.